- The Treasurer will ensure that regular financial reports are
given to each meeting of the National
Executive Committee and General Council.
The Treasurer will ensure that a budget is prepared for the work of the Union and that this is presented to the National Executive Committee for approval and recommended to the General Council for ratification.
- The Union will at all times maintain a balanced budget.
- All staff wages will be paid on time
with an appropriate pay slip showing gross pay, all additional
payments, all deductions and net pay.
- Income Tax, National Insurance,
Health Surcharge and any other statutory deductions will be paid on
time to ensure that the Union incurs no penalties.
- Any investments made by the Union will
have to be consistent with the Founding Principles of the
The Union's accounts will be audited annual by a qualified person appointed by the Registrar of Trade Unions.
- A copy of the audited accounts will be presented to the General Council and National Conference.
Version 1 – Issued: 30th November 2004
Recommended by the National Executive Committee on: [insert date]
Endorsed by the General Council on: [insert date]
Agreed by the National Conference on: [insert date]
Registered with the Registrar of Trade Unions on: 15th October 2004
Union Registration Number: 501